Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site such as your profile. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence and contact information (including email addresses), if you contact us, as well as marketing and communications data which includes preferences or responses to marketing messages.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site and other forms of usage data related to your use of the website or application.
- Information provided through communications (verbal or written) with CYZL, or publicly available sources.
Collection of Personal Information/Data from Third-party Sources
We also collect personal information/personal data about you from various third parties and public sources.
- If you register for our Services using Facebook, Twitter or other social media sites, we will import your information from those social media sites
You also may provide information to be published or displayed ("posted") on public areas of our Site, or transmitted to other users of our Site or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Site.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information for the following purposes:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of CYZL assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CYZL about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have [consented to/not opted out of] these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CYZL, LLC, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Customer Choices - How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by [checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form/registration form]) or at any other time by logging into our Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's Site at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Site is not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to us through our Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Site or on or through any of its features on our Site, make any purchases through our Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
883 Millbrae CT, Unit 1
West Palm Beach, Florida
Addendum - California Privacy Rights
Categories of personal information that we collect
Depending on the nature of your relationship with us, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you, including:
- Identifiers such as name, postal address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license or state identification card number, or telephone number;
- Information that identifies, relates to or is capable of being associated with, an individual, such as financial information;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law such as race, sex/gender or marital status;
- Commercial information such as your use history;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information such as browsing history;
- Geolocation data, available through your device, if enabled;
- Audio, electronic, or similar information;
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Education information;
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above, including about your preferences.
Why we collect personal information
Depending on your relationship with us, we may use information about you for our business purposes, including:
- To perform a contract with you;
- To perform specific services that you have requested;
- To respond to your direct inquiries;
- For joint marketing with other financial companies;
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- To send you marketing materials;
- To send you marketing materials for our affiliates’ products and services;
- To manage your employment relationship with us, if applicable;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; and
- In other ways as required or permitted by law or with your consent.
A California resident has the right to request a list of the categories of personal information collected, a copy of the specific personal information compiled about them, and the deletion of said information. Such a request may be made twice in a given 12-month period. To make such a request, please contact CYZL at [email protected] or at 561-932-8646, or by mail at 883 Millbrae CT, Unit 1, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401. Additional information may be required for identity verification purposes. We will not discriminate against California residents who make such a request.
Addendum - Privacy Rights for the U.K. and the E.U. Under the GDPR
Some of the data that we collect from individuals in the European Union (EU) and the United Kingdom (UK) may identify or be identifiable to an individual. This information is considered “personal data” in the EU and the UK, and subject to additional protections under the General Data Protection Regulation which went into effect on May 25, 2018.
The Legal Bases For Processing Your Personal Data
Below are the types of lawful bases that we will rely on to process your personal data:
- Performance of Contract: means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Legitimate Interest: means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation: means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject.
- With your consent.
Change of Purpose
We will only use your personal data for these purposes, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal reason which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Withdrawing Your Consent
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
Use of Your Personal Data for Marketing Purposes
We provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising:
- Promotional Offers From Us: We may use your personal data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing). You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or used our services and have not opted out of receiving that marketing. For the EU and the UK, you must opt in to receive marketing communications.
- Third-party Marketing: We will get your consent before we share your personal data with any company outside our company for marketing purposes.
To see how you can opt out of marketing communications, please see the "CUSTOMER CHOICES" section.
Rights of “Data Subjects”
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Access to Your Data: You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We may also need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We will respond to requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
If you are situated in the EU or the UK and have any complaints regarding our privacy practices as a data controller or want to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]. You may also contact the local Supervisory Authority or seek legal remedies.
Additionally, if you would like a venue to delete information it has collected about you, we encourage you to contact the venue directly. If you are unsuccessful in reaching the appropriate contact at the venue, please contact us at [email protected] and we will do our best to connect you with the right person who can help you.